- Please use incubation containers with substrate filling to protect the JAEGER KUNSTGLUCKE Incubator so that it can fulfill its tasks as long as possible.
- The substrate should be as germ-free, moderately moist and air-permeable as possible.
- For this purpose, peat-sand mixtures, peat moss, moist foams or the granulates “vermiculite” or “perlite” preferred by JAEGER BRUTTECHNIK are used.
Vermiculite-Incubator Container 0,5L
Includes 19% MwSt.
Delivery Time: sofort lieferbar
- Vermiculite Incubator Container - empty, without content.
- Especially suitable for reptile breeding or other moist-brooding.
- Scope of delivery: Transparent incubation container 0,5l
- Immediately usable