The family company Jäger & Pfrommer Brutapparate e.K. was founded in 1957 in Germany. The founder, Karl Jäger, is also considered the founder of modern incubation technology. Today, Benjamin Dressbach, in the 4th generation, leads the company.
Since 1957 we have set ourselves the task of manufacturing high quality and also reasonably priced incubators.
The JAEGER Artificial Hatcher Type FB-50 & JAEGER Artificial Hatcher Type FB-80 have been the first choice in countless breeder circles for more than 60 years.
We want your hatching and breeding to be a success
Jäger & Pfrommer Brutapparate e.K. has had successful coöperation partners for years, who work together for a purpose.
With our partners, today’s Hatchery Technology developed into an important industry for breeders worldwide, whose common goal is to be able to breed species-appropriate under optimal conditions and care sustainably.
- In 1953, Karl Jäger, born in 1894, made the first application to the Chamber of Crafts in Wiesbaden to run a trade (manufacture of incubator cushions).
- On Jan. 12, 1956, Karl Jäger explained the application for a special permit to the district president in Wiesbaden as follows: “I would like to produce an incubation device developed over three decades, a so-called “artificial brood hen”, offer it to poultry breeders and see if there is interest in it.……” thus the foundation stone of the company and for the incubation technology was laid.
- In Jan.1957 the son Herbert Jäger, born 26 March 1937, gets the authorization for the independent operation of a business for the production and distribution of technical novelties.
- February 1957, Herbert Jäger filed an application with the Trade Licensing Office in Wächtersbach to manufacture and sell hatching equipment under the company name “Herbert Jäger Apparatebau”. Certified and approved by the then mayor “Heldmann” in Wächtersbach.
- October 1959, the father Karl Jäger has to re-register the company after the sudden death of his son, Herbert Jäger, with retroactive effect from 18.05.1959. A heavy blow for the company Herbert Jäger Apparatebau in Wächtersbach
- Almost ten years later Karl Jäger submits the first application for a permanent company name as follows “Herbert Jäger Inh. Karl Jäger”
- 1976 the re-registration of the company “Herbert Jäger Inh. Karl Jäger” to Elisabeth Jäger born 1904 and Anna Pfrommer born 1920 due to the death of the founder Karl Jäger in the same year
- The company is continued under the name and owners “Elisabeth Jäger & Anna Pfrommer”, Stadhallenweg 1 in 6480 Wächtersbach
- Registration with the Süddeutsche Eisen- und Stahl-Berufsgenossenschaft (statutory accident insurance) in 1977 by the company “Jäger & Pfrommer”
- Information about the operating conditions at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce Hanau-Gelnhausen-Schlüchtern
- Commercial register application and registration under 264/1978 “Herbert Jäger, Brutapparatebau Inh. Jäger und Pfrommer OHG”, Wirtheimer Str. 20 in 6480 Wächtersbach in 1978
- Renaming of the company to “Jäger und Pfrommer Brutapparatebau OHG, vorm. Herbert Jäger” in September 1978
- 1979 goes the trade enterprise in the “Jäger u. Pfrommer Brutapparatebau OHG, vorm. Herbert Jäger” on
- The co-owner Elisabeth Jäger died in 1992 and left the business to Anna Pfrommer
- Anna Pfrommer hands over the business to her daughter Ursula Vorländer born 1949 in March 1992
- The business enterprise “Jäger u. Pfrommer Brutapparatebau OHG, vorm. Herbert Jäger” is re-named to “JAEGER BRUTTECHNIK”
- Renewed commercial register application in 1992 under HRA 1716 in “Jäger & Pfrommer Brutapparate Owner Ursula Vorländer”
- 2007 change of the company in “Jäger & Pfrommer Brutapparate owner Ursula Vorländer e.K.” under HRA 11716
- In 2011 the owner Ursula Vorländer leaves the company and is handed over to her husband Günter Vorländer born 1943
- Re-registration of the company “Jäger und Pfrommer Brutapparate Inhaber Ursula Vorländer e.K.” in “Jäger und Pfrommer Brutapparate Inhaber Günter Vorländer e.K.”, production and trade with incubators and accessories
- Due to the sudden death of the owner Günter Vorländer in September 2019, the company passes back to Ursula Vorländer
- Handing over of the business “Jäger und Pfrommer Brutapparate Inhaber Günter Vorländer e.K.” to the son Benjamin Dreßbach born (1977) Vorländer in 2020 under HRA 11716 with the current business name “Jäger und Pfrommer Brutapparate e.K.”.